Daughters of Israel, an award-winning skilled nursing facility, is currently searching for part-time and full-time NJ-certified nursing assistants (CNAs) to join our team of skilled caregivers. Candidates must have the drive and compassion to care for the elderly. Excellent customer service, communication, and patient care skills are a must.
- Must have current/valid NJ CNA certification in good standing
- Excellent patient care and customer skills are essential
- Completion/Certificate from a State approve C.N.A training school in lieu of state certification for 120 days
- Solid work history with the ability to provide 3 references
- Ability to read and communicate in English
- Free shuttle transportation to and from West Orange Erie loop
- Excellent vacation/time-off package
- 403B investing retirement plan
- Great medical benefits through the District 1199J Union
- Hourly bonus for weekend shifts
- Reimbursement for training, including tuition and books!
- Employee referral bonus program, with up to $250 bonus per hire
- Sign-on bonus
- Provides activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Conduct rounds routinely throughout shift to monitor the residents’ comfort needs.
- Report changes identified in the residents’ condition to the Charge/Staff Nurse
- Maintain a safe working environment by following DOI, DOH and Federal policies and procedures.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO/AA/M/F/DV