Have you or a loved one just suffered a stroke, underwent cardiac surgery, or planning an elective hip replacement? Our rehabilitation facility is the just the right choice for you!
Whether in need of short-term or long-term rehab, our clients benefit from the most advanced rehabilitation services and equipment.
Our clients are typically those who are recovering from:
- General, Hip or Cardiac surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Medical Illness with De-conditioning Prolonged Hospitalization
- Fractures and Complex Wounds
We also specialize in:
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Continued Intravenous Antibiotic Therapy
We accept Medicare, Medicaid and Private Insurances.
Designed to Help You Get Back on Your Feet Again, the Facility features:
- A Spacious, State-of-the-Art Gym, featuring Nautilus Next Generation equipment, transfer training car, and therapeutic kitchen
- Full-Time Concierge to make our clients' stay as comfortable as possible.
- Recovery Suites and Lounge with Luxury Amenities, including flat screen televisions and wireless Internet access
- Fine Kosher Cuisine
- Comprehensive Range of Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
- Audiology Services
- Expert On-site Medical Care including a board-certified physiatrist, board-certified geriatricians, and registered nurses on site 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Getting back on your feet is just one aspect of our multi-faceted approach to rehabilitation therapy. Our program incorporates the practice of real-life skills with equipment such as a transfer training car to enable our clients to practice getting in and out of a car. Our state-of-the-art bi-level therapeutic kitchen enables our clients to re-learn kitchen skills whether standing or in a wheelchair.
Innovative Treatments and Technology
Daughters of Israel is one of the few facilities in the region to offer the specialized Accelerated Care Plus (ACP) modality program. ACP's pain management techniques – which incorporates the use of Electrotherapy, Therapeutic Ultrasound, Short-Wave Diathermy and Infrared Therapy – helps to improve patient outcomes and optimize functionality gains. In addition, the modalities introduce new treatment options for patients with more medically complex conditions.
Expert and Caring Staff
Upon admission to our sub-acute rehabilitation unit, our concierge and social workers help insure that our new clients transition is as smooth as possible and see to it that their needs are being taken care of. Our rehab facility has a renowned physiatrist on staff, as well as a team of highly-trained occupational, physical and speech therapists. Our facility's medical director, geriatricians, registered nurses, and certified nurse assistants provide daily care and supervision to our rehab clients.
Our sub-acute unit also has its own activities schedule and staff, who encourage all of our rehab clients to participate in a level they are comfortable with.